- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bacon-Wrapped Figs Stuffed with Goat Cheese Recipe Video
|Figs||3 , halved|
|Fresh goat cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bacon strip||100 Gram (6 bacon strips)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 338 Calories from Fat 184
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.7%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.6 mg
Sodium 768.6 mg32%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.2%
Sugars 18.8 g
Protein 11 g22.7%
Vitamin A 8.8% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a sauce pan add in the balsamic vinegar and reduce to half. Set aside.
2. Preheat the broiler at 350 degrees F.
3. Spread the goat cheese over the figs and wrap with bacon strips.
4. Place the bacon wrapped figs over the baking sheet and broil for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
5. Take out the figs and let it cool for 5 minutes.
6. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar over the tray, place the basil leaves and top with bacon wrapped figs. Drizzle honey over it and serve hot!