- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Best-Ever Stuffing Balls Recipe Video
|Dry bread crumbs||10 Cup (160 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely diced|
|Cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Parsely||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 793 Calories from Fat 301
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.7%
Saturated Fat 17.1 g85.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.5 mg
Sodium 1924.7 mg80.2%
Total Carbohydrates 102 g34.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.6%
Sugars 11.7 g
Protein 19 g38.7%
Vitamin A 32.5% Vitamin C 28.5%
Calcium 30.5% Iron 45%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needaluminium foil
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, place the breadcrumbs and set aside.
3. Grease a 13 by 9 inch baking tray.
4. In a skillet, over medium heat melt butter and sauté onion and celery until tender.
5. Mix the onion mixture with breadcrumbs.
6. Add cream of mushroom soup, herbs, and salt.
7. Mix all the ingredients well together.
8. Shape the breadcrumb mixture into 12 to 14 even balls.
9. In a greased baking tray, place the stuffing balls.
10. Cover the tray with aluminium foil and bake for 25 minutes.
11. Serve the stuffing balls with some gravy or on its own as desired.
You can make smaller balls, bake and serve as appetizer.