- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Best Ever Raisin Sour Cream Pie Recipe
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Pie shell||1 (9 Inch, Baked Or Crumb Crust)|
Calories 329 Calories from Fat 142
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.5%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.2 mg
Sodium 196.9 mg8.2%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.99 g4%
Sugars 27.4 g
Protein 3 g6.9%
Vitamin A 6.3% Vitamin C 3.7%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On top of the double boiler, put together corn starch, sugar and salt.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups sour cream, beaten eggs, raisins and lemon juice; stir to combine.
3. Place the top over hot water and cook with constant stirring until the mixture is thick.
4. Into the baked pie shell, pour the filling mixture and let the pie cool down.
5. Top with remaining sour cream.
6. Refrigerate the pie for several hours until chill.
7. Slice and serve Best Ever Raisin Sour Cream Pie in individual dessert serving plates.