- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Best Crispy Buffalo Wings in the Oven Recipe Video
|Chicken wings||700 Gram, cleaned|
|Season salt||2 Tablespoon|
|Pepper red||2 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Melted butter||4 Ounce|
Calories 440 Calories from Fat 258
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.9%
Saturated Fat 16.2 g81%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 160.7 mg
Sodium 4394.9 mg183.1%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.6%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 39 g78%
Vitamin A 33.3% Vitamin C 29.8%
Calcium 58.7% Iron 14.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Clean the chicken wings and keep it aside in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl combine the season salt, pepper and making powder and then season the chicken wings with the dry mixture.
3. Set them on a tray and keep it in the fridge overnight.
4. Preheat the oven at 400 degree.
5. Roast wings for 50 minutes, turning once halfway through, until wings skin is crispy and golden brown.
6. In a small bowl mix melted butter and hot sauce and baste the chicken wings with the melted butter mixture.
7. Serve the oven baked crispy Buffalo wings along with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.