- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How To Make The Best Banana Pudding - Quick & Easy Recipe Video
|Instant vanilla pudding mix||6 4⁄5 Ounce (2 packs used, 3.4 oz each)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sour cream||8 Ounce|
|Cool whip||8 Ounce, divided (1/2 of the container used in the pudding mix; the other half used to top the layer of the pudding)|
|Bananas||3 Medium, sliced (3 -6 bananas or as required)|
|Nilla wafers||20 Medium (use as required - 1 box contains 80 wafers)|
Calories 698 Calories from Fat 264
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g45.9%
Saturated Fat 15.5 g77.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 38.3 mg12.8%
Sodium 778.8 mg32.5%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 74 g
Protein 6 g11.9%
Vitamin A 6.5% Vitamin C 7.8%
Calcium 17.7% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add 2 packs on instant vanilla pudding with 2 cups of milk, stir until creamy.
2. Add 8 oz of sour cream and stir well to combine.
3. Add half a container of cool whip (4 oz), stir until well combined.
4. Take a dish, add a layer of sliced bananas and nilla wafers.
5. Spread a spoonful of the prepared pudding mixture on top.
6. Repeat the layering process until done with the pudding mixture on top. Top it by spreading a last layer of the remaining (4 oz) cool whip. Level evenly.
7. Top with nilla wafers lining them or crush them and sprinkle on top. Cover and refrigerate for about 30 to 60 minutes or until chilled.
8. Serve chilled.