- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Best Authentic Guacamole Recipe Video
|Avocado||1 Medium, scooped|
|Red tomato||1 Medium, chopped|
|Red onion||1 Small, chopped finely|
|Lemon||1 Medium, juiced|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Fresh coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
Calories 156 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.3%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 513.3 mg21.4%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.4%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 2 g4.9%
Vitamin A 13.3% Vitamin C 42.7%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop the onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves.
2. Cut the avocado into two. Remove the seed and scoop out the center close to the skin to get the vibrant green colour.
3. Transfer it into a bowl.
4. Add the onions, tomatoes, Tabasco sauce to taste and lemon juice. Mash it well with the back of a fork to get the chunky consistency.
5. Add coriander leaves, salt and pepper to it. Mix it well.
6. In a bowl serve the guacamole with nachos, bread or even poached eggs on toast.