- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Berta's Really Rich Noodle Pudding Recipe
|Medium egg noodles||8 Ounce, dried|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Creamy cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce (At Room Temperature)|
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon, melted (Use 1/2 Stick)|
|Golden raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Pinch|
Calories 378 Calories from Fat 183
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.1%
Saturated Fat 11.5 g57.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 154.3 mg
Sodium 207.1 mg8.6%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 15.6 g
Protein 10 g20.8%
Vitamin A 13.1% Vitamin C 1.5%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Allow a large pot of salted water to come to a boil.
3) Mix in noodles and cook until the noodles are just tender.
4) Drain the noodles and keep aside.
5) Take a large bowl and beat together milk and eggs in it.
6) Beat in cottage cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, and 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
7) Mix in the noodles, raisins, cinnamon, and salt, tossing well.
8) Take a 13 x 9 x 2-inch shallow baking dish and grease it with remaining butter.
9) Spread the noodle mixture evenly in the pan and bake for about 45 minutes on the center rack of the oven until the pudding is set and slightly browned on top.
10) Keep the pudding aside for 10 minutes.
11) Cut and serve at once.