- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Dried Berried Cinnamon Rolls Recipe Video
|For the cinnamon rolls|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Powdered milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (with just a dash extra)|
|Flour||6 1⁄2 Cup (104 tbs) (half each of White Flour, Whole Wheat Flour)|
|Dried berries||2 Cup (32 tbs) (blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, and raspberries)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cinnamon powder||4 Teaspoon|
|For the icing|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Cream cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Powdered milk||3 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon zest||2 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Calories 745 Calories from Fat 183
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32%
Saturated Fat 12.3 g61.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 92.7 mg30.9%
Sodium 276.4 mg11.5%
Total Carbohydrates 125 g41.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.7%
Sugars 69.4 g
Protein 15 g29.8%
Vitamin A 14% Vitamin C 12.2%
Calcium 28.3% Iron 20%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add and combine white flour, whole wheat flour, eggs, yeast, salt and powdered milk. Knead it into a dough with warm water. Once done, set it aside for 15 minutes to rise.
3. After 15 minutes, place the dough on a floured board and roll it out into a square shaped dough of 1/2 inch thickness.
4. Rub the dough with butter, sprinkle it with brown sugar, white sugar and cinnamon powder and spread it evenly over the dough.
5. Spread the dough with blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, and raspberries. Roll the dough tightly and using a sharp knife cut into 1 inch circles.
6. Take a greased baking tray and set the cut rolls. Cover the rolls with a cloth and set them aside for 30 minutes to rise.
7. After 30 minutes, bake it in a 375 degrees oven for 17 - 20 minutes. Once done, remove and cool the rolls.
8. For the lemon cream cheese: In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese until creamy.
9. Stir in the milk, lemon zest, vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
10. Stir in the sugar and beat until well combined.
11. Once done, apply the icing over the cinnamon rolls.
12. Serve the cinnamon rolls with warm milk.