- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Berry Yogurt Parfait Recipe
|Graham crackers||4 , made|
|Cinnamon graham crackers||4 , made into crumbs (2 1/2 Inch Square Crackers)|
|Margarine||2 Teaspoon, melted|
|Plain low-fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Raspberry syrup||1 Teaspoon|
|Blueberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen whipped topping||2 Tablespoon, thawed|
|Frozen dairy whipped topping||2 Tablespoon, thawed|
Calories 296 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.4 mg
Sodium 212.5 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 26.6 g
Protein 5 g10.7%
Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C 6.7%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Use a small mixing bowl, to add graham cracker crumbs and margarine. Combine thoroughly until crumbs are moistened. Place it aside.
2) In another small mixing bowl, add yogurt, sugar, and syrup. Combine well.
3) Use two 8-ounce parfait glasses to spoon 1 tablespoon crumb mixture in each.
4) In each glass, spoon 1/4 of the yogurt mixture (about 2 tablespoons) and 1/4 cup blueberries.
5) Evenly sprinkle 2 teaspoons of crumb mixture into each glass.
6) Add another layer of remaining yogurt mixture.
7) Sprinkle with final layer of remaining crumb mixture.
8) Top each glass with 1 tablespoon whipped topping, just before serving.