- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Berry Sherbet Salad Recipe
|Raspberry flavored gelatin||6 Ounce (2 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Boiling water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Raspberry sherbet||1 Pint|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole cranberry sauce||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lettuce leaves||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
Calories 316 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.4%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.3 mg
Sodium 72.1 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g23.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 51.5 g
Protein 2 g4.8%
Vitamin A 70.4% Vitamin C 17.1%
Calcium 2% Iron 2.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl with boiling water, dissolve the raspberry-flavored gelatin.
2) Blend in the sherbet and lemon juice.
3) Allow to chill, until the mixture mounds.
4) Mash the cranberry sauce slightly with a fork and fold into the gelatin mixture.
5) Pour the mixture into a 5 1/2-cup ring mold and allow to chill.
6) Unmold when set, on a lettuce-lined plate.
7) Serve immediately and pass the mayonnaise if required.