- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Berry Lemon Pudding Recipe
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1450 Calories from Fat 740
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 84 g129.1%
Saturated Fat 48.4 g241.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 663.2 mg221.1%
Sodium 238.7 mg9.9%
Total Carbohydrates 163 g54.4%
Dietary Fiber 15.6 g62.4%
Sugars 117.9 g
Protein 26 g52%
Vitamin A 72.4% Vitamin C 155%
Calcium 37.3% Iron 28.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven at 375 °F
2) Wash lemon and grate the rind into mixture.
3) Squeeze lemon and strain the juice.
4) Separate eggs. Beat yolks into milk.
5) Hull the berries. Keep aside a few big ones for decoration.
6) In a mixing bowl, cream butter with 2 tablespoons of sugar.
7) Add the lime juice and beat well.
8) Separate eggs. Beat yolks into milk
9) Add yolk and milk mixture, little to the mixture.
10) Alternately blend sifted flour and sugar. Blend thoroughly.
11) Beat egg whites till stiff. Fold into the mixture.
12) Take a 2 1/2-cup souffle and place berries in the base.
13) Pour creamed mixture over the berries. Place the dish in a roasting pan over 1 inch hot water.
14) Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes till golden brown. Press with finger to see if there is no imprint to indicate that the pudding is cooked.
15) Sprinkle sugar and remaining berries on top.
16) Serve hot or cold along with whipped cream.