- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Berry Keylime Cheesecake Recipe Video
|Graham crackers||9 Medium|
|Melted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|For the filling|
|Key lime greek yogurt||10 Ounce|
|Raspberry greek yogurt||10 Ounce|
|Condensed milk||14 Ounce|
|All purpose flour||4 Tablespoon|
|Red food color||1 Drop|
|Green food coloring||1 Drop|
Calories 558 Calories from Fat 178
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.2%
Saturated Fat 11 g54.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172.8 mg
Sodium 295.1 mg12.3%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 56.6 g
Protein 19 g37.5%
Vitamin A 12.5% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 35.7% Iron 20.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Process graham crackers, sugar and butter in a food processor.
2. In the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan set the mixture evenly and keep it aside.
3. Combine in a bowl Key Lime Greek Yogurt, 2 eggs, 2 Tbs flour and half of the sweetened condensed milk.
4. In a separate bowl combine Berry Greek Yogurt with the remaining eggs, flour and sweetened condensed milk.
5. Now add red food coloring to the Berry mixture and green food coloring to the Key Lime mixture if desired.
6. Pour Berry mixture on top of the crust followed by the Key Lime mixture on top.
7. Bake at 350 for 35-40 until the center is set and edges are fully cooked.
8. Refrigerate for at least 3 hour or over-night.
9. Serve the Berry Keylime Cheesecake cold.