- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Berry Crisp Recipe
|Rolled oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Maple syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mixed berries||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 207 Calories from Fat 17
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.8%
Saturated Fat 0.19 g0.96%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1.9 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15%
Dietary Fiber 7.8 g31.1%
Sugars 19.8 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 39.5%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 400.°
2. Take a large non-stick frying pan and heat it over medium flame.
3. Add the oats and toast by stirring for 5 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant.
4. Transfer the toasted oats to a medium bowl.
5. Stir in flour and cinnamon and mix well.
6. Topped with maple syrup and use a fork to crumble.
7. Take a 9"" pie plate and coat with non-stick spray.
8. Stir in berries and lemon juice. Mix well.
9. Sprinkle with the crumb mixture. Cover with foil.
10. Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until the berries are bubbly.
11. Bake for more 5 minutes after removing the foil. Make sure that the topping is lightly browned.
12. Serve hot in a serving dish.