- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Berry Cheesecake Pie Recipe
|Cheesecake mix||11 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chopped almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs), toasted|
|9 inch baked pastry shell||1|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strawberry gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 700 Calories from Fat 211
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g36%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.4 mg
Sodium 509.3 mg21.2%
Total Carbohydrates 115 g38.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.1%
Sugars 82.4 g
Protein 12 g24.1%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 156.4%
Calcium 25.7% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare cheesecake mix according to package directions.
2. Stir in the nuts.
3. Pour the mixture into baked pastry shell
4. Place in the refrigerator to chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
5. In a saucepan, dissolve sugar and cornstarch in 1 cup cold water.
6. Add 1 cup berries, lightly mashed
7. Place pan on a medium flame and stir until mixture is thick.
8. Remove from heat and strain into a bowl.
9. Add gelatin, butter, and lemon juice to berry mixture.
10. Stir till gelatin dissolves.
11. Place bowl on a bed of ice.
12. Stir every 5 minutes until the mixture is semi-set.
13. Pour the berry mixture over cheesecake.
14. Slice remaining berries and arrange over pie.
15. Cover pie with cling film and place in the refrigerator until set.