- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Angostura bitters||3 Drop|
|Italian sweet vermouth||1 Fluid Ounce (1 part)|
|Gin||1 Fluid Ounce (1 part)|
|Brandy||3 Fluid Ounce (3 parts)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 293 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g0%
Saturated Fat 0 g0%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2.4 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 0.66 g0.22%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 0.02 g0.04%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.3% Iron 0.72%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Shake the bitters over the ice.
3. Add the vermouth, gin and brandy; Stir vigorously.
4. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
5. Serve as a refreshing summer cocktail.
6. Decorate the glass by inserting olives in the swizzle stick.
The shaker and the cocktail glass for serving Martini should always be chilled. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you forgot to plan ahead, fill a shaker and glass with ice and set aside on the counter for several minutes. Dump out the melted ice when ready and pour in your ingredients.