- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bell Pepper Rosemary Skewers In Warm Grape Tomato, Cheddar and Honey Dip Recipe Video
|For grape tomato dip|
|Grape tomatoes||2 Pound (Concerto)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated (or white cheddar)|
|Sea salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Cracked black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|For baby bell pepper rosemary skewers|
|Sweet baby bell pepper||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced into large pieces (Dolce super sweet baby bell pepper)|
|Mini cucumber||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced into large pieces (Fresco mini cucumber)|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon (as needed)|
Calories 988 Calories from Fat 254
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.4%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 63.8 mg21.3%
Sodium 1498 mg62.4%
Total Carbohydrates 143 g47.7%
Dietary Fiber 32.9 g131.7%
Sugars 60.1 g
Protein 20 g40.1%
Vitamin A 49.2% Vitamin C 4.1%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a small pan on flame and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop tomatoes and simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Add honey, salt, pepper, and cheese. Simmer until cheese melts. Remove pan from heat and allow it to cool briefly.
4. In blender, transfer the tomatoes and puree to get desired consistency.
5. Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
For Baby Bell Pepper Rosemary Skewers
1. Stem rosemary sprigs and thread pepper pieces in it.
2. Season peppers with olive oil, rosemary, and salt.
3. Place it in oven and bake, grill or roast until tender.
4. Serve pepper with warm tomato dip.
You can use the dip as pasta sauce, or spread.
If desired drizzle olive oil on top of dip before serving. Serve it warm or cold.