- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Belgian Endive With Dill Cream Recipe
|Belgian endive||2 (Witloof Chicory)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Alfalfa sprouts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), drained, rinsed (Small)|
Calories 96 Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.6%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.8 mg
Sodium 100.1 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g21.8%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 3 g7%
Vitamin A 79.9% Vitamin C 19.4%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Separate the endive leaves and keep aside.
2) Combine the cheese, dill and garlic together.
3) Spread about 1 teaspoon cheese mixture near the bottom of each leaf.
4) Sprinkle over with the alfalfa sprouts.
5) Then cover with the damp paper towels and plastic wrap.
6) Serve in a nice plate.