- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beets Tokay Recipe
|Fresh beets/2 (1-pound) cans sliced beets, drained||2 Pound, boiled, peeled, and sliced|
|Medium white sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Use Hot)|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Halved seedless grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Tokay Variety)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 888 Calories from Fat 227
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.3%
Saturated Fat 8.1 g40.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28.8 mg
Sodium 1939.7 mg80.8%
Total Carbohydrates 144 g48.1%
Dietary Fiber 28.1 g112.5%
Sugars 104.4 g
Protein 30 g59.6%
Vitamin A 26.4% Vitamin C 82%
Calcium 62.3% Iron 45.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a mixing bowl combine beets, white sauce, celery and grapes.
3. Turn into a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole
4. Cover casserole with a lid or with foil paper.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes until hot
6. Stir and serve hot along with fish or chicken.