- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beet Chips Recipe Video
|Sea salt||1 Dash (or seasoning)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1560 Calories from Fat 52
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.5%
Saturated Fat 0.98 g4.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2926 mg121.9%
Total Carbohydrates 347 g115.6%
Dietary Fiber 101.6 g406.4%
Sugars 245.3 g
Protein 58 g116.8%
Vitamin A 24% Vitamin C 296.3%
Calcium 58.1% Iron 161.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
1. Peel the beets and thinly slice.
2. Place the beets over parchment lined cookie sheet and evenly sprinkle salt over it.
3. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F. Keep an eye on last 5 minute as it may burn.
4. Rest of 10 minutes as it will become crispier. Then remove from the oven.
5. Serve Beet Chips with sour cream and enjoy!