- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beet Chips Recipe Video
|Sea salt||1 Dash (or seasoning)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 688 Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.2%
Saturated Fat 0.43 g2.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1344 mg56%
Total Carbohydrates 153 g51%
Dietary Fiber 44.8 g179.2%
Sugars 108.1 g
Protein 26 g51.5%
Vitamin A 10.6% Vitamin C 130.7%
Calcium 25.6% Iron 71.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedOven
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
1. Peel the beets and thinly slice.
2. Place the beets over parchment lined cookie sheet and evenly sprinkle salt over it.
3. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F. Keep an eye on last 5 minute as it may burn.
4. Rest of 10 minutes as it will become crispier. Then remove from the oven.
5. Serve Beet Chips with sour cream and enjoy!