- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beeramisu - Tiramisu with Beer Recipe Video
|Heavy cream||300 Milliliter|
|Mascarpone cheese||60 Gram|
|For the syrup|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 487 Calories from Fat 361
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g62.8%
Saturated Fat 23.2 g116.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 399.4 mg
Sodium 54.6 mg2.3%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.2%
Sugars 13.1 g
Protein 7 g14.8%
Vitamin A 34.9% Vitamin C 13.3%
Calcium 12.7% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, combine the beer (60 ml) and the sugar and let it dissolve.
2. Add the coffee and stir for a few seconds until the alcohol has evaporated.
3. Beat the mascarpone with a rubber spatula until soft now add the heavy cream and fold it into the creamed mascarpone then keep in the fridge.
For the beer Zabaione:
4. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until you have a pale and foamy mixture then we'll add the beer (200 ml) in a thin stream until completely absorbed.
5. Continue to beat in a bain marie for about 10-15 minutes, to pasteurize the eggs until you have a thick custard.
6. Allow the zabaione custard to cool, and then add it to the cream and mascarpone mixture.
7. Start assembling the Beeramisu. Soak the Ladyfingers in the soaking syrup made from beer and coffee and arrange the first layer.
8. Cover with the beer custard and finally sprinkle cocoa powder. Repeat the same for the second layer.
9. Serve the Beeramisu is in beer mugs.