- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beer Nuts Recipe Video
|Unsalted peanuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||2 Dash|
Calories 608 Calories from Fat 301
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.3%
Saturated Fat 5 g25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 249.8 mg10.4%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g25%
Sugars 52.9 g
Protein 19 g37.7%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 0.2%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 18.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Line the baking sheet with heavy duty foil.
3. In a frying pan, pour the sugar, water and add nuts.
4. Allow it to boil and reduce to about 5 minutes.
5. Take the baking sheet, pour the peanuts over it and spread with a spatula.
6. Season with salt and cayenne pepper and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
7. After 15 minutes into baking, remove from the oven and break it, toss it and continue baking for another 25 minutes.
8. In another frying pan pecan nuts can be caramelized similarly.
9. Transfer it on another baking sheet and sprinkle salt over it and bake along with the peanuts.
10. In a serving bowl, place these nuts and enjoy with drinks.