- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beefy Sausage Dinner Recipe
|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Bulk pork sausage||1⁄2 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, drained|
|Canned whole kernel corn||12 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Tomato sauce||16 Ounce (Two 8 Ounce Cans)|
|Shredded american cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2668 Calories from Fat 1404
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 157 g241.3%
Saturated Fat 65.4 g327.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 470.7 mg
Sodium 3599.7 mg150%
Total Carbohydrates 175 g58.4%
Dietary Fiber 23.8 g95.4%
Sugars 54.1 g
Protein 141 g281.7%
Vitamin A 75.9% Vitamin C 168.3%
Calcium 149.9% Iron 78.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and stir beef and sausage to crumble.
2) Stir in green pepper and onion.
3) Cover the casserole with a plastic wrap and microwave at high for 5-7 minutes, ensuring to stir twice in between cooking.
4) Discard the excess drippings and add macaroni, tomato sauce, corn, and seasoning to the mixture, stir well.
5) Cover again and microwave at medium high for 8-11 minutes or until done.
6) Sprinkle over grates cheese and microwave at medium for a couple of minutes or until the cheese melts.
7) Garnish with black pepper and serve.