- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef With Noodles Recipe
|Egg noodles||8 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Soy sauce||3 Teaspoon, divided|
|Instant chicken bouillon granules||2 Teaspoon|
|Beef steak||1 Pound, trimmed|
|Vegetable oil||6 Tablespoon, divided|
|Green onions||6 , sliced|
|Ginger piece||1 , thinly sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 789 Calories from Fat 369
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.3%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g39.1%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 155.7 mg
Sodium 1329.7 mg55.4%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 44 g88.7%
Vitamin A 20.1% Vitamin C 20.1%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 32.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Slice beef into thin pieces about 2 inches long, across the grain.
2) Allow the cooked noodles to dry for about 3 hours by spreading evenly over a clean towel placed on wire cooling racks.
3) Take a small bowl and mix water, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, salt and bouillon granules in it.
4) In a wok or large skillet, over high heat, heat 4 tablespoons of oil and sauté noodles in it for 3 minutes.
5) Mix noodles with soy sauce mixture and toss gently for about 2 minutes to coat well.
6) To a serving plate, transfer noodles, keeping warm.
7) In the same wok, heated over high heat, sauté beef, onions, ginger, garlic and left over soy sauce for about 5 minutes in remaining oil until beef is cooked well.
8) Pour the meat mixture over noodles.
9) Garnish as desired and serve hot.