- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef with Broccoli Recipe Video
|Beef sirloin||1 Pound, sliced thinly across the grain|
|Broccoli||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, finely minced|
|Corn starch||1 Teaspoon|
|Oyster sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice wine||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Rice wine||2 Teaspoon|
|Corn starch||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, grounded|
Calories 384 Calories from Fat 233
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.1%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.3 mg
Sodium 856.1 mg35.7%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 26 g52.9%
Vitamin A 10.9% Vitamin C 132.2%
Calcium 8.1% Iron 14.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients and add in the beef. Marinate for 20 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the ingredients for the sauce and stir well. Set aside.
3. In a saucepan, boil water and blanch the broccoli for a minute.
4. Remove the broccoli from the pan and soak in ice water for 10 to 20 seconds then drain excess water. Set aside.
5. In a small bowl, mix together cornstarch and water. Set aside.
6. Heat a wok on high heat and pour-in cooking oil.
7. Add in the beef and cook for a minute. Flip the beef and allow the other side to cook, stir in the garlic and cook for a minute.
8. Pour in the sauce and bring to a boil. Add in the broccoli and cook for a minute.
9. Stir in the cornstarch slurry cook until the sauce thickens.
10. Serve beef and broccoli with hot rice. Share and enjoy!