- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef Vegetable Stir Fry (Rau Muon Xao Thit Bo) Recipe Video
|For marinating the beef|
|Beef slices||150 Gram, finely sliced|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Fish sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Rest of the ingredients for the stir fry|
|Garlic cloves||3 Medium, finely chopped|
|Water spinach/Chinese broccoli / choy sum (chinese flowering cabbage)||200 Gram (Rau Muong)|
|Fish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 321 Calories from Fat 217
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.5%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.5 mg
Sodium 1568.9 mg65.4%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.8%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 19 g39%
Vitamin A 187.6% Vitamin C 49.9%
Calcium 12.1% Iron 25.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Season the thinly sliced beef with sugar, salt, freshly ground pepper and fish sauce. Mix to incorporate the seasonings well into the beef slices.
2. Let sit for 15 - 30 minutes.
3. Heat a pan with oil. Saute the garlic for about a minute.
4. Add the marinated beef slices. Fry the beef until slightly brown on both sides.
5. Add rau muong, stir fry until wilted.
6. Add fish sauce, stir well until the sauce is mixed and incorporated into the vegetable and beef slices. Cook until the beef is done.
7. Serve with rice and yam.