- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef Vegetable And Noodle Soup Recipe
|Stew meat||1⁄2 Pound, cut into cubes|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned stewed tomatoes||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||10 Ounce, partially thawed (1 Package)|
|Uncooked noodles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1-Inch Pieces)|
Calories 335 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.5%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.6 mg
Sodium 903.7 mg37.7%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g23%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 22 g43.8%
Vitamin A 83.6% Vitamin C 40%
Calcium 8.7% Iron 20.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine all the ingredients except the frozen vegetables and noodles.
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the meat to cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours, or on LOW for 6to 8 hours if you are preparing the soup for supper.
4. Once meat is tender, add the vegetables and noodles to the pot. Give a good stir.
5. Cover again and let cook on HIGH for 30 minutes.
6. Ladle the broth with meat, vegetables and noodles into warmed soup bowls or soup plates.
7. Serve the soup hot,as desired.