- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef Stroganoff in the Crock Pot Recipe Video
|Chuck roast/London broil||3 Pound|
|French onion soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream of celery||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Egg noodles||12 Ounce|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4029 Calories from Fat 1268
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 143 g219.8%
Saturated Fat 57.4 g287.2%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 1140.3 mg380.1%
Sodium 5156.8 mg214.9%
Total Carbohydrates 306 g102.1%
Dietary Fiber 22.3 g89.1%
Sugars 23.9 g
Protein 363 g725.6%
Vitamin A 52.2% Vitamin C 11.2%
Calcium 66% Iron 192.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a crock pot, add the chuck roast and cover with the French onion soup, cream of celery and minced garlic.
2) Slow cook for 6 to 8 hours on high.
3) After about 5 to 6 hours, check out the crock pot, stir the beef and break up into pieces.
4) Add the noodles and allow to cook for another 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
5) Half an hour before the completion of cooking time, stir the sour cream and cook for another 30 to 45 minutes until done.
6) Ladle the Beef Stroganoff into plates and serve.