- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Egg Noodles and Beef Stroganoff Recipe Video
|Beef sirloin||1 1⁄2 Pound, sliced into thin strips|
|Wide egg noodles||1 Pound, cooked according to package instructions|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 Ounce|
|Beef broth||12 Ounce|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||5 Tablespoon, softened|
|All purpose flour||5 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Mushroom||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4704 Calories from Fat 1948
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 220 g338.8%
Saturated Fat 107.4 g537.2%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 990.1 mg
Sodium 6735.4 mg280.6%
Total Carbohydrates 447 g149%
Dietary Fiber 26.1 g104.6%
Sugars 36.5 g
Protein 234 g467.1%
Vitamin A 70.4% Vitamin C 36.2%
Calcium 74% Iron 153.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add 3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour and mix well.
3. Heat a cooking pot or pan then melt-in the butter.
4. Pan fry the strips of beef for about 2 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
5. Sauté onion and mushroom in remaining butter until the texture becomes soft.
6. Add-in the remaining flour and stir.
7. Put-in the pan-fried beef, the condensed cream of mushroom, and the beef broth. Stir and let boil. Simmer for 30 to 40 minutes. Note: add water if necessary.
8. Put-in some salt and pepper to taste then stir-in the sour cream. Cook for 2 minutes more.
9. Arrange egg noodles on a serving plate then top with Beef Stroganoff.
10. Serve. Share and enjoy!