- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Beef Stock Recipe Video
|Beef bones||5 Pound|
|Fresh herbs||1 Bunch (100 gm) (Sage, Thyme And Parsley)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Pinch|
|Peppercorns||12 (1 Dozen)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 638 Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.3%
Saturated Fat 0.56 g2.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 661.6 mg27.6%
Total Carbohydrates 146 g48.8%
Dietary Fiber 24.7 g98.8%
Sugars 50.8 g
Protein 20 g40%
Vitamin A 657.2% Vitamin C 277.5%
Calcium 56.4% Iron 67.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cut the onions in halves along with the skin and add to the bones.
3. Chop the garlic head in two halves horizontally and add to the bones.
4. Add a splash of water to the bones.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and cook for 40 minutes until the onions and bones are brown.
6. Take a large pot and fill it half with water. Boil.
7. Put the bones, onion & garlic in the pot.
8. Add the veggies, start with the bundle of sage, thyme and parsley, then chopped leeks, carrots, celery and tomatoes.
9. Add salt and peppercorns.
10. Fill the pot with water up to the brim.
11. Keep the pot open and let it simmer for 4-5 hours.
12. After it has simmered, strain the stock and discard the solids.
13. Beef stock is ready for use. You can freeze it and use it for ma y many dishes.