- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef Ribs With Barbecue Sauce Recipe
|Ketchup||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Water||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Sugar||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), chopped fine|
|Onions||2 , thinly sliced|
|Soy sauce||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Beef ribs||2 Pound, cross cut (900 Gram)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1791 Calories from Fat 685
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 76 g117%
Saturated Fat 30.6 g152.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 535.2 mg
Sodium 6475.7 mg269.8%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g23%
Sugars 57 g
Protein 187 g373.9%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 44.7%
Calcium 19.6% Iron 119.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
– In a large microwave-safe dish, pour marinade over beef ribs, and refrigerate for 24 hours, stirring 2 or 3 times during marinating process.
– Remove beef ribs from dish and set aside.
– Boil marinade in micro wave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
– Add beef ribs and cook at MEDIUM for 30 minutes.
– Stir once, then cook at MEDIUM for 30 minutes more or until ribs are tender to taste.