- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef Pie with Potato Crust Recipe
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onions||3 , peeled and chopped|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Seedless raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced green olives||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Beef broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hard-boiled eggs||3 , sliced|
|Mashed potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5321 Calories from Fat 2663
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 299 g459.4%
Saturated Fat 95.6 g478.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1471.5 mg
Sodium 5725.8 mg238.6%
Total Carbohydrates 505 g168.4%
Dietary Fiber 55.2 g220.6%
Sugars 85.9 g
Protein 200 g399.1%
Vitamin A 98.5% Vitamin C 416.2%
Calcium 63.1% Iron 81.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2. Take a skillet and heat some oil in it.
3. Sauté the onion in oil until transparent before adding the beef and browning it.
4. Add the Tabasco, parsley, olives, raisins and salt to the broth and mix the broth in.
5. Take a buttered baking dish and arrange half of the meat mixture into it.
6. Put the egg slices on top of it and top it with the remaining meat.
7. Put half the batter in, add the meat and cover with rest of the batter.
8. Take another bowl and beat the egg, potatoes and butter in it thoroughly until the mixture turns fluffy and light.
9. Add it on the meat in the baking pan.
10. Brush the surface with milk before making a ridge on the top with the help of a fork.
11. Bake in a pre heated oven for 15 to 20 minutes until the crust becomes brown.
12. Serve hot.