- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef Jerky Thai Style Recipe Video
|Beef slices||3 , thinned|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Black pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Coriander seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon grass||2 Tablespoon, sliced|
|Maggi seasoning sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For deep frying)|
Calories 313 Calories from Fat 179
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.7%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50.4 mg16.8%
Sodium 434.8 mg18.1%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 10.9 g
Protein 17 g34.4%
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 3.7%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mortar, put the lemon grass, garlic, black pepper and coriander seeds and grind with the pestle.
2. Transfer it to a mixing bowl and add sugar, water, seasoning sauce. Mix well.
3. Marinate the beef in the sauce for a few hours or over night.
4. Place the marinated beef to dry on sunlight for one or two days.
5. In a pan, heat oil and fry the dried beef until crispy.
6. Serve the Thai Style Beef Jerky as it is.
Note: The dried beef can be stored in an airtight container for few days.