- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef Jerky Thai Style Recipe Video
|Beef slices||3 , thinned|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Black pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Coriander seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon grass||2 Tablespoon, sliced|
|Maggi seasoning sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For deep frying)|
Calories 230 Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g20.9%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 63.2 mg
Sodium 101.3 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 22 g43.2%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 2.5%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 16.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mortar, put the lemon grass, garlic, black pepper and coriander seeds and grind with the pestle.
2. Transfer it to a mixing bowl and add sugar, water, seasoning sauce. Mix well.
3. Marinate the beef in the sauce for a few hours or over night.
4. Place the marinated beef to dry on sunlight for one or two days.
5. In a pan, heat oil and fry the dried beef until crispy.
6. Serve the Thai Style Beef Jerky as it is.
Note: The dried beef can be stored in an airtight container for few days.