- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef Ho Fan With Noodles Recipe Video
|Beef tenderloin||250 Gram, sliced (1 inch slices)|
|Wide rice noodles||375 Gram (Ho Fan)|
|Sesame seed||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Oyster sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 Large, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Green onion||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped (1 stalk)|
|Broth cube||1 (Vegetable flavor)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 600 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.5%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g18.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 41.9 mg14%
Sodium 1038.8 mg43.3%
Total Carbohydrates 87 g28.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.4%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 20 g39.1%
Vitamin A 3.1% Vitamin C 9.1%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 17.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a vessel bring to boil 1liter of water.
2. Add the broth cube, ho fan rice sticks and cook for 7 minutes, stirring in between to avoid noodles sticking.
3. Meanwhile, take a large non-stick frying pan or wok and heat olive oil.
4. Add chopped onions, garlic and saute until golden brown.
5. Add the beef, ground black pepper, oyster sauce, sesame seeds and of sesame oil and cook for 8minutes.
6. Drain the noodles once cooked and add into the pan of beef mixture, add 2 tbsp. of oyster sauce and mix well until noodles absorb the flavor.
7. Serve Ho fan beef noodles on a plate and garnish it with chopped green onions, sliced green chillies, mix well and serve.