- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef Cordon Blue Recipe
|Monterey jack cheese||4 Ounce, cut into 4 sticks(3 x 1/2 inch)|
|Beef sirloin steaks||4 Ounce, pounded|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 731 Calories from Fat 393
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g71.4%
Saturated Fat 21.4 g106.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 340.1 mg
Sodium 1122.8 mg46.8%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 50 g99.4%
Vitamin A 24.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 50.5% Iron 18.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Around each cheese stick, roll a slice of ham.
2. Place the ham rolled cheese in between the pounded beef steak, and fold the beef over ike and envelope.
3. In a bowl, add eggs, water and whisk lightly. Dip beef rolls, and coat with bread crumbs.
4. In a deep fryer, deep fry on moderate heat these crumbed beef rolls, until golden brown.
5. Microwave for 2 minutes to ensure the meat is completely cook.
6. Serve with crisp french fries, and melted butter over the sliced cordon bleu.