- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef Burgundy Part 2 - Cheese Biscuits Recipe Video
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Butter||8 Ounce, sliced (1 Stick)|
|Beer/Soda water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 663 Calories from Fat 423
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g74.1%
Saturated Fat 29.9 g149.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124.5 mg41.5%
Sodium 751.4 mg31.3%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.7%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 11 g21.9%
Vitamin A 28.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 35.8% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Directions for preparation:
• Add in the mushrooms.
• Add in the tomatoes and carrots. Stir.
• Add in the red wine. Stir.
• Let it cook till the beef is done.
• For the biscuits mix the whole wheat flour, sea salt and baking powder in a glass bowl.
• Add in the parmesan cheese. Mix.
• Add in the butter. Cover the butter with the flour and mix till the mixture looks like cornmeal.
• Add in the beer to the mixture and stir it a little. Form the dough into small balls and flatten them by hands.
• Place them on a cookie sheet.
• Preheat oven to 400 F and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Please refer to Beef Burgundy Part 1 and Beef Burgundy Part 3 for the full reviewed recipe and ingredients.
This video is produced by Timesavorgourmet. Check out timesavorgourmet for more interesting food recipes and cooking videos.