- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef Broccoli Recipe Video
|Beef boneless steak||250 Gram, thinly sliced|
|Cooking oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Broccoli||250 Gram, cut into florets|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Onion||1 Medium, minced|
|Oyster sauce||80 Milliliter|
|Water||200 Milliliter (as required)|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
Calories 145 Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.8%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28 mg
Sodium 1003 mg41.8%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.7%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 15 g30.1%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 100.7%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 7.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a cooking pan heat the cooking oil. Saute garlic and onions till light brown.
2. Stir-fry the beef meat for 3 minutes. Add the water and bring to boil.
3. Put the oyster sauce and simmer for around 20 minutes or until meat is done.
4. Add the broccoli and cook for 1 minute.
5. In a serving plate, serve the beef broccoli with any side of choice.