- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef Ball Casserole Recipe
|Elbow macaroni||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Broiled in butter mushroom||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned baby carrots||1 Pound (1 Can, Whole)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Condensed mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Seasoned bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3283 Calories from Fat 1481
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 165 g254.1%
Saturated Fat 60.7 g303.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 375.4 mg
Sodium 5084.1 mg211.8%
Total Carbohydrates 313 g104.2%
Dietary Fiber 29.9 g119.7%
Sugars 52.8 g
Protein 129 g258.1%
Vitamin A 602.9% Vitamin C 55.1%
Calcium 53.2% Iron 71.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain in colander. Set aside.
3. Combine beef, salt and pepper. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
4. Drain mushrooms and reserve liquid.
5. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, celery and onion. Cook about 3 minutes and remove from skillet.
6. Brown meat balls on all sides in skillet.
7. Drain carrots and reserve liquid. Combine reserved liquids with enough milk to measure 1 1/4 cups liquid. Stir reserved liquids and milk into mushroom soup. Combine with mushrooms, celery and onions. Blend lightly. Add meat balls and carrots.
8. Turn mixture into a 2 1/2-quart casserole. Sprinkle top with bread crumbs and dot with butter.
9. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.