- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef and Tomato over Noodles Recipe Video
|Noodles||200 Gram (cooked according to package direction)|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon (For greasing)|
|Strip steak||100 Gram, thinly sliced|
|Dark soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon, minced|
|Garlic||1⁄4 Teaspoon, minced|
|Purple onion||1⁄2 Small, sliced|
|Tomatoes||2 , sliced|
|Green onion||1 , sliced (green and white seperated)|
|For other ingredients|
|Oil||1 Tablespoon, divided|
|Dark soy sauce||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
Calories 547 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.2%
Saturated Fat 3 g15.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 106.4 mg
Sodium 614.4 mg25.6%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.4%
Sugars 6.7 g
Protein 25 g50.7%
Vitamin A 26.6% Vitamin C 32.2%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 17%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large pan, boil the noodles in the water for about 5 min, drain, and rinse in cold water. Drain well, toss in sesame oil and keep aside.
2. In a bowl, add in the steak, dark soy sauce, black pepper, ginger and garlic. Mix well and set aside.
3. Place a non-stick wok over high heat and let it become hot.
4. Pour in ½ tbsp. of oil and sauté the beef until cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
5. In the same pan, sauté the purple onion and white part of green onion until soft. Stir in the tomatoes, stir for a while, remove from the pan and set aside along with steak.
6. Add in remaining oil to the pan, followed by ginger and garlic, stir in the boiled noodles, and toss well.
7. Add in the dark soy sauce and stir continuously for a few seconds; remove the noodles on a plate.
8. Now again add the beef and vegetables into the pan, stir for a few seconds.
9. Place the noodles in a plate and top with beef and tomato. Garnish with green onions and serve.