- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef And Sausage Stuffed Rigatoni Or Tufoli Recipe
|Ground beef chuck||1⁄2 Pound|
|Sweet italian sausages/Hot italian sausages||1⁄2 Pound, removed from casings and minced|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, wiped clean and minced|
|Diced mozzarella cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Italian tomato sauce||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (Hot)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1301 Calories from Fat 721
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 80 g123.7%
Saturated Fat 38.2 g191.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 266.9 mg
Sodium 5319.1 mg221.6%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.5%
Sugars 28.1 g
Protein 109 g217.6%
Vitamin A 60.2% Vitamin C 74.7%
Calcium 68.5% Iron 65.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a large heavy skillet, stir-fry the beef and sausages over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes until they are lightly brown.
3) Add and stir-fry the mushrooms for 2-3 minutes, then stir in the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Slightly cool and stir in the cheese. Then stuff the mixture into the rigatoni with a teaspoon.
5) In an oiled 2 1/2-quart casserole or an au gratin dish, layer the rigatoni and spread over the sauce.
6) Sprinkle with the grated cheese and bake without the lid in the preheated oven for 30 minutes until the cheese is bubbly.
7) Serve immediately in a nice plate.