- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef And Sausage Florentine Recipe
|Frozen chopped spinach||20 Ounce (2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Medium egg noodles||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Bulk italian sausage||1⁄2 Pound|
|Tomato sauce||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||6 Ounce (1 1/2 Cup)|
Calories 900 Calories from Fat 550
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g95.6%
Saturated Fat 31.1 g155.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 234.6 mg
Sodium 1008.7 mg42%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.8%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 43 g86.6%
Vitamin A 218.1% Vitamin C 62.1%
Calcium 45.4% Iron 33.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Follow the direction given on the package and cook spinach and noodles.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. Take a 10 inch skillet and cook ground beef and sausage in it.
5. Once done, drain and keep aside.
6. Take a large bowl; put cooked meat, cooked noodles, tomato sauce, salt, garlic powder and pepper in it.
7. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese with sour cream, milk and onion.
8. Take a 13x9x2 inch baking dish and fill it with half meat mixture, half cheese mixture, all spinach then leftover meat mixture followed by cheese mixture.
9. Put the dish for baking for 40 minutes.
11. Serve warm