- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef and Radish Salad Recipe
|Cold roast beef||1 Pound|
|Radishes with leaves||12 (1 Bunch)|
|Walnut halves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Broken)|
|Walnut oil/Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
Calories 407 Calories from Fat 228
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.1%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 97.3 mg
Sodium 178.8 mg7.5%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.4%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 39 g77.7%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 13.3%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Make thin slices of beef into 1-1/2" x 1/2" strips and place in a medium bowl.
2. Reserving 2 or 3 radishes and radish leaves for garnishing thinly slice remaining radishes and add sliced radishes and then walnuts to beef.
3. In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients and pour dressing over beef mixture.
4. Toss to coat with dressing, cover and refrigerate until served.
5. Into a serving bowl spoon beef-and-radish salad and garnish with radish roses and radish leaves.