- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef And Bacon Meatballs Recipe
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound (675 Gram)|
|Rolled oats||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Powdered mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Bacon slice||1⁄2 (Per Meatball)|
|Butter||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Tomato||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Juice/Beef / chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2778 Calories from Fat 1816
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 203 g311.7%
Saturated Fat 75.4 g376.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 513.1 mg
Sodium 937.3 mg39.1%
Total Carbohydrates 113 g37.7%
Dietary Fiber 18.4 g73.8%
Sugars 25 g
Protein 136 g272.7%
Vitamin A 72.1% Vitamin C 6070.2%
Calcium 13.2% Iron 72.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
– In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, rolled oats, chopped onion, powdered mustard, salt, and pepper and shape into meatballs.
– Wrap each meatball in a half-slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
– In skillet, melt butter and brown meatballs.
– Degrease skillet, then pour tomato juice, beef or chicken stock over meatballs.
– Place mixture in a baking dish and cook in oven for 45 minutes.
– Add small amounts of stock to mixture during cooking process as needed.