- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef and Apple Salad Recipe
|Apple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lettuce leaves||4 (Or As Required)|
|Beef roast||8 Ounce, cooked, cut into thin strips|
|Carrots||2 Medium, cut into julienne strips|
|Apples||2 Medium, cored, cut into thin wedges|
|Jicama strips||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 202 Calories from Fat 22
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.7%
Saturated Fat 0.78 g3.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48.7 mg
Sodium 63.4 mg2.6%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18.2%
Sugars 17.7 g
Protein 19 g39%
Vitamin A 117.6% Vitamin C 21.6%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the apple juice, salad oil, and red wine vinegar together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the dressing thoroughly.
3) In 4 dinner plates lined with the lettuce leaves, arrange the beef, carrots and jicama strips and apple wedges.
4) Sprinkle each serving with evenly with the raisins.
5) Shake the dressing thoroughly and drizzle over each serving.
6) Serve the salad immediately as an appetizing side dish.