- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beans Sauerkraut and Wieners Recipe
|Pork and beans||1 Can (10 oz), baked|
|Chili sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sauerkraut||2 Cup (32 tbs), drained|
Calories 925 Calories from Fat 639
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g109.3%
Saturated Fat 29.2 g145.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 136.9 mg
Sodium 3985.3 mg166.1%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14.1%
Dietary Fiber 12.2 g48.7%
Sugars 6.7 g
Protein 35 g69.3%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 42.2%
Calcium 14% Iron 42.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and place half of wieners cut into 1/4-inch slices in it.
2) Add pork and beans and chili sauce to this and stir well.
3) Cover and cook for 9 minutes.
4) Cut remaining wieners in half and arrange in the pattern of spokes around the outside edge of dish.
5) Cover and cook for 5 minutes till the wieners are hot.
6) Serve hot with sauerkraut.