- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bean Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe
|French style green beans||18 Ounce (2 Packages, 9 Ounce Each)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Italian reduced calorie salad dressing||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried whole basil||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
Calories 102 Calories from Fat 16
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.7%
Saturated Fat 0.14 g0.72%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.2 mg
Sodium 25 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g28.8%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 4 g8.6%
Vitamin A 40.6% Vitamin C 48.3%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cook beans as per the instructions on its package. Do not add salt.
2. Drain the beans well.
3. In a medium size bowl mix all the 5 ingredients.
4. Cover the bowl and chill for 4 hours.
5. Chop the top section of each tomato and scoop the pulp. Ensure that the shells are intact. Keep the pulse aside.
6. On paper towels invert the tomatoes so that they drain.
7. Stuff the tomatoes with beans and serve hot.