- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beacon Hill Cookies Recipe
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract/Almond extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Angel flaked coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Baker's)|
|Chopped walnuts/Toasted almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted (Baker's)|
Calories 845 Calories from Fat 367
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g65.8%
Saturated Fat 20 g99.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 403.6 mg16.8%
Total Carbohydrates 113 g37.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.7%
Sugars 83 g
Protein 10 g19.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.53%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, beat egg whites, salt until foamy. Gradually add sugar and beat well, until the mixture forms stiff shiny peaks.
2. Add vinegar, vanilla and mix well.
3. Add sifted coconut powder, nuts and melted chocolate chips to the well beaten mixture and stir until well blended.
4. Onto a greased baking sheet, drop the batter with a round teaspoon.
5. In a preheated oven, bake at 200 degrees centigrade for about 20 to 25 minutes, until slightly golden.
6. Allow to cool on wire rack.
7. Serve at room temperature.