- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make BBQ Ribs Recipe Video
|Oranges||6 , sliced|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Coriander||1 Tablespoon, grounded|
|Black pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Barbecue sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Classic BBQ Sauce)|
Calories 989 Calories from Fat 377
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.4%
Saturated Fat 17 g84.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 372.3 mg
Sodium 2064.5 mg86%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.3%
Dietary Fiber 7.7 g30.6%
Sugars 44.3 g
Protein 89 g178.1%
Vitamin A 29.5% Vitamin C 296.5%
Calcium 20.3% Iron 31.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the grill on medium heat.
2. In a small bowl add in the coriander, salt and pepper. Mix well all the ingredients.
3. Place the ribs over the kitchen counter and season with the coriander rub.
4. In a roasting pan, form a bed of orange and onion slices.
5. Lay the seasoned ribs on the orange bed and pour the orange juice over it. Cover the pan with tin foil.
6. Place the pan with the ribs on grill at low, on indirect heat for 60 minutes or until fork tender.
7. Remove the ribs from the grill.
8. Heat the grill to medium and place the partially cooked ribs directly on the rack.
9. Cover and cook, turning once, until they're browned for 8-10 minutes; brush with classic BBQ sauce and continue cooking for 6-10 minutes.
10. Serve BBQ Ribs with champagne.