- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegan Barbequed Seitan Satay Recipe Video
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Seitan protein||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Quinoa||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Barbecue sauce||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 262 Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.3%
Saturated Fat 0.32 g1.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 366.3 mg15.3%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.4%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 7 g13%
Vitamin A 57% Vitamin C 28.8%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Add onions, peppers and carrots to the skillet.
3) Cook the vegetables until the onions are translucent and carrots are tender.
4) Fold in the seitan into the skillet. Cook for sometime.
5) Add the cooked quinoa and combine with other ingredients.
6) Pour in the barbecue sauce and thoroughly mix up all together.
7) Cook over low heat for 5 more minutes.
8) Serve hot.
2) This video is a creation of beyondthegarden. You can visit beyondthegarden for complete recipes, and more videos.