- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
BBQ Roast Beef Tenderloin Recipe Video
|Beef tenderloin||1 1⁄2 Kilogram|
|For beef marinade|
|Olive oil||15 Milliliter|
|Red wine||30 Milliliter|
|Peppercorn||2 Tablespoon, coarsely ground|
|Coarse salt||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 732 Calories from Fat 259
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.2%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 251.2 mg
Sodium 1540.5 mg64.2%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.5%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 86 g171.4%
Vitamin A 103.9% Vitamin C 27.8%
Calcium 14.4% Iron 38.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a plate place beef tenderloin, pour in olive oil and red wine.
2. Sprinkle peppercorn and salt. Rub well and tie it up thread. Set aside.
3. Chunk the veggies and place in a plate. Pour olive oil and sprinkle pepper.
4. Preheat the BBQ.
5. Place the beef and sear on direct heat, flip it and cook on indirect heat.
6. Place seasoned veggies and thyme sprigs on hot grill. Cover it and cook for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
7. Grill veggies for 5 minutes.
8. Let roast stand for 10 minutes and slice.
9. Prepare a platter – place roasted veggies, thyme and roasted beef along with roasted potatoes and sour cream. Drizzle bacon infused red wine sauce and enjoy!
For making Bacon Infused Sauce – In a sauce pan take bacon, onion, carrot and celery stalk. Sauté veggies on medium heat for 10 minutes. Add in flour, beef broth, red wine, garlic, thyme, pepper, sugar and salt. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 60 minutes. Strain and keep the sauce aside.