- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade BBQ Spare Ribs Recipe Video
|Back ribs||1 Pound (pork)|
|Barbecue rub||3 Tablespoon|
|Barbecue sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 569 Calories from Fat 340
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.5%
Saturated Fat 16 g80%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80 mg26.7%
Sodium 1491 mg62.1%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 27.5 g
Protein 15 g30%
Vitamin A 21.2% Vitamin C 14.1%
Calcium Iron 5.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Set the coal on fire and warm the grill up to 400 degrees.
2. Cut the slab of pork back ribs.
3. Thoroughly coat all sides of the ribs with a dry rub.
4. Allow the ribs to marinade for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
5. Place the ribs on the grill and lightly brush the pasting sauce on all sides.
6. Add hickory chips to the coal.
7. Grill the meat in 225 degrees for 3-4 hours.
8. Keep on turning the sides of the meat and brush it with some pasting sauce to retain the moisture.
9. Remove the meat from the grill.
10. Using a meat cleaver, cut the grilled meat into thick slices.
11. Transfer the slices into a box, pour the leftover sauce over it and let it sit for sometime.
12. Transfer the slices back to the grill and brown all sides before serving.
13. Enjoy your grilled ribs with potato fries.